Oh this is just great
Yesterday: ncis —> shabbat shalom
Today: grey’s anatomy —> season 9 finale
Thanks a lot Nelonen
I’M SORRY I KNOW I SHOULD BE ANGRY AT THIS OR SOMETHING
BUT IT’S LIKE THEY’RE NOT EVEN TRYING ANYMORE
THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO HATE SO THEY JUST OPENED A DICTIONARY AND FLIPPED TO A RANDOM WORD
HMMM “BIKERS” YOU KNOW JESUS NEVER RODE A BIKE SO GOD HATES BIKERS
OH GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE THEY THINK MISHA COLLINS IS THE ANTI CHRIST AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES BICYCLE TOURING
You know what? You are so getting it for that one.
This is possibly the greatest gif set ever.
How To Identify Crisis Pregnancy Centers
Crisis pregnancy centers, or pregnancy resource centers, disguise themselves as medical facilities, but usually have no licensed doctors, nurses or counselors. They often appear under “Abortion Alternatives,” and may have names similar to abortion clinics nearby in order to confuse patients into entering their buildings instead of the real clinics.
Once you enter a CPC, their mission is to prevent you from getting an abortion at any cost. They will use misleading language, delay tactics, emotional manipulation, intimidation, and outright lies to either persuade you against abortion or to make you miss your appointment. The worst part? It’s all completely legal and funded by federal dollars.
CPCs do their best to appear as legitimate abortion clinics, so how can you tell which is which? Here is a list of red flags for CPCs:
- The words “crisis” or “resource” appear in the center’s name
- Their ads use language like “Pregnant & Scared?”
- They offer free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- When asked if they provide abortions or contraception, they will not give a direct answer
- The waiting room has biased pamphlets, sometimes with graphic pictures labeled as abortions
- They attempt to make you feel guilty about considering abortion
- They offer baby items, such as diapers and formula
- They downplay the effectiveness of contraception and emphasize abstinence
- They emphasize the dangers of abortion (Fact: fewer than 0.3% of patients experience complications requiring hospitalization)
- They discuss the false connections between abortion and breast cancer, infertility, or mental illness, often referred to as post-abortion stress syndrome
- Regardless of how you talk about the pregnancy, they refer to “your baby,” the “preborn child,” “post-abortive women,” and say that you are “already a mother.”
A list of licensed abortion clinics in the United States can be found on the Abortion Assistance Blog.
SO I RUN FRANTICALLY INTO KROGER TO GET KETCHUP BEFORE MY MCNUGGETS GET COLD
AND AS I STAND AT THE SELF CHECK OUT WITH ONLY A JUMBO BOTTLE OF HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP EVERYONE STARTS FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME LIKE WHAT THE HELL
THEN I REMEMBER IM WEARING THIS SHIRT
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW
In heinzsight you should have checked what you were wearing.
Careful, or this joke might ketchup with you.
If you rape someone, it doesn’t matter that you’re only 16.
If you rape someone, it doesn’t matter that you cry like a child in court.
If you rape someone, it doesn’t matter that you had a promising future.
if you rape someone, it doesn’t matter that your life is destroyed.
If you rape someone, it should haunt you for the rest of your life.
You raped someone.
You deserve every ounce of justice we can place upon you in court of law.
HAVE YOU EVER HAd THE PERFECT IDEA AND THE PERFECT SCENE INSIDE YOUR HEAD FOR A FANFIC, I MEAN YOU CAN LITERALLY SMELL THE DETAILS OF EVERY MOMENT BUT WHEN YOU TRY TO WRITE IT DOWN, YOU’RE JUST LIKE.
my life, yes.
#did you mean: my life nowadays